Name:
Location: Welland, Ontario, Canada

I'm single again and learning to appreciate me

Friday, November 25, 2005

Time to say Goodbye

When is it that we can say goodbye? When is it that the relationship dies? I wonder if I can hang on. What screams inside is my love is gone. Every time, your betrayal kisses my lips, every time I tear because another has captured you time, everytime you say you won't do it again, that is when my love for you ends.

I have struggled with the torment too long, my self esteem has been shattered. I didn't want to come to this, your actions have stolen my life's bliss. You want me to forgive you one more time, here is the problem, forgivens has died and your apologies are empty. I am screaming inside, yet you can not see. Alone in my missery, I have been betrayed once more. I ask you to leave and you say you won't and you say that we can work this out. What you don't know is that your betrayal has put my spirit's fire out. You have made me tired and weak, too fragile to fight.

You have cut me deep, and I have not been able to heal. Frustration I see in the mirror is real. I don't trust my thoughts, my feelings aren't true. Your betrayal has robbed me of my dignity too. I can't go back anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home